I grew up in Berkeley, California. The son of parents who strongly appreciate art and music. I had a strong interest in sound and was introduced to the Native American Flute when I was 17. Thus, began my in-depth exploration of sound through forms that are primarily intuitive, and helped me feel peaceful and connected.
Ultimately, this brought me to learning about didgeridoo, throatsinging and the powers of the voice...
In the last 8 years I have played at festivals, local gatherings, have performed for crowds of over a thousand people. I know how incredible of an impact sound has had on my life, and I am observing it transform the Earth and our communities. My calling is to support individuals unfoldment into their highest potential by accessing their own unique sound-vibrations.
Sign up for a free 30 minute session no obligation, and see what we can activate in you.
Read about Emile in the SF Yoga Magazine
Past Events and Workshops
Noteworthy events or performances I held or co-created.
• Didgeridoo and overtone singing for Sound Meditation Presents: The Holistic Chamber of Sound, Grace Cathedral, Church of St Mary's of the Assumption, and the Conservatory of Flowers
• Internal Sound Experiences A.K.A. Transformational Vocal Alchemy workshops held at Lucidity Festival, Glow Yoga SF, Yoga Society of San Francisco, Pacifica Beach Yoga
• Co-Facilitator with Abigail Tyler @ The Center SF Full Moon Ceremony 2015-2016
• Didgeridoo and overtone singing for The Sound Mandala with Loriel Starr
• Didgeridoo and gongs for The Gong Sanctuary at Lightning in a Bottle & Oregon Eclipse Festival
• Throatsinging Workshops at Lucidity Festival 2017 and 2018
• The Wings of Change hosted at Yoga Flow SF
• Performance at the Sound Healing Conference 2015, 2016, and 2018
• Sound Healing events for Heartspace - hosted by the Holistic Underground.
• Dolphin Swimming and Yoga Retreat with Tanmayo Brown on the Big Island, Hawaii
• Monthly New Moon Gatherings at Hale Akua retreat center on Maui, Hawaii